It has been a long time since my last posting. The days have just gone, and there has not been much creative work done. But today I started on a new quilt. By preparing the background. I have taken a piece of hand-dyed cotton and covered it with a mix of flour and water.
The piece was so big I had to use my kitchen table, the one in my workroom was too small. Now, hopefully it will dry overnight, and when it is dry, i will scrunch it to crack the dry paste, and apply watered fabric paint on top. I used this method for the right part of this quilt: (the little bouquet of Lavender is not part of the quilt).
Thanks for visiting, I will be back to show you the result when it is finished.