I have started on my next textile book for Ineke Berlyn’s workshop. Today I have painted with thickened Procion MX for the background fabric, and just now, I’m waiting for it to dry a bit before I print some more on it.
I have also on the line some pieces of fabric treated with BubbleJet solution for printing text for this book.
And while I was working, I also made another little piece,
with a bit more painting, just for fun. It may be useful some
I will keep you updated.
The last weeks, I’ve been playing in my new Finish Me sketchbook. Just painting, cutting, printing, sewing, with no plan at all. One page led to another, but I must admit, it has been very fun. Here are some of the pages. They are work in progress, I may still add more, put in more stitching etc.
I have done very little quilting lately, so I decided to use some of this weekend to practise. I needed a project, and to do it simly, I just followed DMTV and Linda Kemshall and made my own copy of the Iris-quilt. Now I just binding and some embellishment, and I’ve got myself a new nice bit of colour on the wall.
Thanks for visiting my page.