Finished sample

Earlier this year, I dyed some fabrics and embrodery thread. One of these pieces, I made a little sample of, also using Shiva Paintsticks to stencill on some flowers. Then I quilted the piece, and finished with a lot of french knots. My embrodery-thread was in the same dye-bath as the fabric. I decided to try a softer batting, and that was a disaster. Almost impossible to freehandquilt. But it ended as a nice little quilt though, ever with the uneven quilting. And at last I managed to get a picture of it.

Here are a close up of the flowers:
And my French knots:

Legg igjen en kommentar

Din e-postadresse vil ikke bli publisert. Obligatoriske felt er merket med *